Life Goes On!!

 life goes on

There are moments in life in which we think that life will stop for us. We will never be able to enjoy our lives again. But it’s not true. Life never stops. It goes on. It is just our mind that takes time to accept this. Let us take an example if you find out that you have failed the final exams. What will be your feelings? You will feel like you have lost everything, you will not be able to do anything in the future, you will just hibernate in your room for a few days but then slowly you will start to understand that life will not stop, it was you who have stopped. Life just goes on without caring about you.

Sometimes when we lose our friends, it seems that life has stopped for us but that’s your mind that is not ready to accept that our old friends have gone and you have to make new friends now. After some time you will make new friends and just forget about the mental trauma you have suffered from. It’s because life goes on.

Let me share my own experience. Once my exams were over and I did pretty well in my exams. After calculating my numbers in every subject, I got 96% and 3rd position in my class. I was happy but when I went to school to get my result, I was 5th and my score was 94%. My heart just stopped for a second.

Then I came to know that it is because of my discipline issues and some other things. That was the time I thought that life has stopped. Everyone told me that 94% is a good percentage but my mind was not ready to accept that because I had been securing 95% above marks for the past 4 years. After some days my mind had to accept the truth then I realized that life was not stopped, my friends were enjoying, everyone was busy in their lives, it was me who was stopped. Life does not stop for anyone.

Sometimes I think that if we know that life does not stop for anyone then why do we stop? Why don’t we accept the truth at once? Why do we think that people will stop their lives for us?  I think it’s a part of human nature that he can not accept harsh truths immediately.

We should teach ourselves to accept failure. Failure is not a bad thing, it is the road to success. A man who has not faced failure can never be a successful person. Sometimes it’s indeed difficult for us to hide our emotions from the world. But keep in mind that people will just laugh at you when you are breaking and will be jealous when you are growing. So try to hide your emotions from the world, so they can’t laugh at you and show them your success, so they know who you are!!

At last, I just want to say that your life is very precious to your family and some real friends. Never take your life for granted, many people need it. Never think that life will stop for you, It does not stop for anyone, it just goes on!
  ” People change and things go wrong but just remember life goes on”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Important Health Benefits Of Spinach + Nutrition Facts

Benefits of Deep Breathing Exercises